Are you looking for a way to get involved at the BSM? Maybe you are looking for some friends to connect with while you are here at TWU. Maybe you want a way to learn more about who God has made you and how you can impact your world starting today! Here are some ways you can get involved!
- Start a Grounded Group that meets in your dorm, apartment, or coffee shop, etc
- Join us on our Music City Spring Break Mission Trip to Nashville!
- Volunteer with local mission projects
- Use your creative talents like music, art, drama, design etc at the BSM
- Help with our International Student Ministry, athletic ministry, and dorm ministry.
- Connect with local churches as they reach out to college students
- Help with set up and tear down at events.
- Serve as a summer Missionary.
- Plus, Much More!
What are some Great Opportunities to Get Involved?
- Every Wednesday is our Free Lunch at the BSM. It is in between classes at 12-1 pm so come by and make some new friends!
- Join a Grounded Group! It is a small group where you can learn more about the Bible and get to know new friends. We will be having lots of fun and doing service projects together as well! These groups will be meeting at different times and places so you can find one that fits your schedule!
- We have other special events happening like game and movie nites, art nite, poetry nite, and more!