Are you looking for a way to get involved at the BSM? Maybe you are looking for some friends to connect with while you are here at TWU. Maybe you want a way to learn more about who God has made you and how you can impact your world starting today! Here are some ways you can get involved!
- Start a U Hungry? Bible study/Discussion group that meets in your dorm, apartment, or coffee shop, etc
- Join us on our Spring Break Mission Trips!
- Volunteer with local mission projects
- Use your creative talents like music, art, drama, design etc at the BSM
- Help with our International Student Ministry, athletic ministry, and dorm ministry.
- Connect with local churches as they reach out to college students
- Help with set up and tear down at events.
- Serve as a summer Missionary.
- Plus, Much More!
What are some Great Opportunities to Get Involved?
- Every Wednesday is our Free Lunch at the BSM. It is in between classes at 12-1 pm so come by and make some new friends!
- Mondays are Whatever! Meet at the BSM and have worship, a talk, and discussion with snack.
- We have other special events happening like game and movie nites, art nite, poetry nite, and more!